The distributor of PONG and Bowl Master, Snag A Game, warrants to the holder of a valid proof of purchase (“Purchaser” or “You”) that the game (“Machine” or “Product”) is free from defects in the material and workmanship, pursuant to the following terms and conditions, when installed and used normally and in accordance with operation instructions.
Limited Warranty Covers:
- Electronics parts are covered for a period of 1 (one) year from date of delivery of the Machine to it’s original Purchaser.
- Warranty is offered to the original Purchaser only and it not transferrable.
- Snag a Game will repair or replace any covered part at no charge for the part, exclusive of shipping and handling charges or any labor to install the part.
Limited Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Any labor or service calls necessary to replace any part
- Part replacement which is a result of improper installation, shipping or handling damage, negligence, misuse, abuse, alteration, modification, rust of any king
- Damage caused by electrical surge or any intrusion of any liquid
- Fire, theft, acts of God (ie. Flood), and/or improper electrical connection
What Do I Do?
- Please register your machine within 5 days of delivery on line at snagageme.com
- If a covered part requires replacement or repair, open a service ticket at snagagame.com website. You may also call 972.738.4523, however, all warranty claims must be in writing. For repair or replacement, the covered part must be shipped, prepaid, to us. The repaired or replacement part will be returned to you upon warranty verification. In the event that you want a replacement part in advance of returning the original part, you must order the part from Snag A Game and advance the retail cost for the replacement part. The original part must be returned within 21 days for warranty verification. Upon verification of warranty, the amount paid for the advance replacement part will be refunded less freight.
State Law Rights:
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
This limited warranty is the complete and exclusive agreement between you and Snag A Game. It supersedes all other written or oral communications related to this Product. Snag A Game provides no other warranties for this Product. The warranty exclusively describes all of Snag A Game’s responsibilities regarding the Product. There are no other express warranties. No one is authorized to make modifications to this limited warranty and you should not rely on any modification.
Implied warranties, including those of fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability (an unwritten warranty that the Product is fit for ordinary use) are excluded. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In no event shall Snag A Game be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or similar damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenue, inability to use the Product, or other associated equipment, the cost of substitute equipment, and claims by third parties) resulting from the use of this Product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.